Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Architect of the Holocaust" Adolf Eichmann's 540K Takes Best of Show at Amelia Island



Eichmann himself was sadly unable to attend, but thousands of adoring fans were on hand to celebrate his legacy, many of them gaily dressed in colorful period clothing. "I am truly thrilled to present this award," said 2010 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Honorary Chairman Joseph Goebbels, "recognizing a triumph of German engineering the likes of which the world may never see again."

Seriously, rich people? If I had the money I'd buy this thing and hire one of those monster-truck dinosaurs to turn it into the world's most expensive Holocaust memorial. Is it so hard to find something other than former Nazi baubles to cream your silk shorts over? Jesus.

2010 Amelia Island Best in Show Winners

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time I drunk a beer was before I saw a prominent nazi on a photo drinking beer.
The last time I washed myself was ...

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Rebecca said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home